Tuesday, December 28, 2010

whew...Christmas is over!

Although this Christmas was the best I've ever had I am glad it is over.  December is always too busy for my liking!  Aubrey definitely made this Christmas super special.  She loved all her presents although I think she was more a fan of the paper and bows!  We were blessed to spend time with some of our families. 
Aubrey's First Christmas

Aubrey and Mommy
Aubrey and Daddy:  This is such a sweet picture but I have to let you in on a little secret...Aubrey had a nice burp and those burps are usually followed by some puke so Dexter was ready to "catch" anything that may accompany the burp! 

My cute little family of 3!
Aubrey with her favorite Auntie and Uncle!
Pushing her new baby doll from Mamaw Nancy...she was so sweet with her dolls, it was precious!

Aubrey sitting in Great Grandpa Tom's chair and having a blast!

With Grandpa and Grandma Peterson

Upside down but Joey and Aubrey were having so much fun in the box!

Having fun with Auntie Jess and of course Bun Bun

Excited for Aubrey's First Christmas Morning!  Isn't she the cutest?!?


My little snowflake on Christmas Morning

With Grandma and Grandpa Mestemacher
Eating some yummy paper!

Our First Christmas

Love her!

She was so sweet with her baby dolls.  Gave them lots of kissies!

Now I can relax since every last Christmas decoration has been put away!  Thank you Mom and Dad for all your hard work, We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment