Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am loving this blogging thing and am finding it almost therapeutic to sit down at the end of the day when Aubrey is fast asleep and the house is quiet.  I'm currently trying to add a few things to my Etsy shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyCloverCreations (just in case you forgot), and re-visited an Etsy shop I had fallen in love with a while back. 
 I have loved taking pictures since my high school photography class and have tried to learn a little as I go.  I loved using the pinhole camera.  I remember borrowing a nice camera to take on a trip to Arizona and was so excited and shot anything and everything I could!  Someday soon I would love to get a nice, fancy camera to really start shooting but until then I can drool over these...

Fading Days - Metallic Fine Art Flower Photography Print 8x10
This is so serene to me and draws me in.
Luminance, Fine Art Flower Photography Print 10x10
I just love these colors!
Trees, Fine Art Nature Photography Print 8x8
Love it, want it, gotta have it!
Red, Metallic Fine Art Flower Photo of beautiful crimson red tulips on a crossprocessed eerie green sky -  8x8
I need more rooms for all these great photos I love!
Quack - 8x8 Fine Art Carnival Photography Print
This is so fun and reminds me of Aubrey...she has a slight obsession with her rubber duckies right now and I'd love to do her bathroom in duckies but I'm sure she'll be over it soon!

My love of photography got better when I found Picnic on Facebook...I love being able to enhance and change photos to make them better...here are a few of my favorites I've taken:

This was from a vacation to Jamaica from 2007 (It was the first trip Dex and I took together-cute I know :)

So was this, It was a beautiful location!

I love sunsets and always try to capture a moment to remember forever!  This was a sunset at Rick's Cafe in Jamaica.

These pictures are making me ready for a warm vaca, said as a nice white blanket of snow covers my yard...
Oh how I love you St Louis!

This one is from our Honeymoon to St. Lucia

St Lucia, right outside our back door...Dex take me back there pretty please and thank you!

St Lucia

Perfection

Another beautiful sunset
Cabo San Lucas

Cabo beach

View from our Balcony in Cabo
Hopefully I'll continue to learn and get better and better.  No matter what I love taking pictures and that's all that matters right?

No comments:

Post a Comment