Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm so excited!

Today I feel very excited.  Why do I feel so excited?

1.  I get to go to lunch with my amazing hub and beautiful babycakes today!  Aren't they the cutest?!?!
2.  I have gotten a few things ready for Aubrey's 1st bday party, which makes me more excited and less stressed out-always a good thing!  I also got Aubrey's outfits ready for her 1st birthday photo shoot this Sunday-cannot wait!
3.  My MIL gave me her older camera and I can't explain how incredibly happy and excited I am to take better pictures, mainly of the peanut.
4.  I've had a little splurge of ETSY sales...I feel like I'm making at least a little progress and shouldn't give up, at least not yet.
5.  My work changed my schedule around and instead of having every other Tuesday off I get every other Thursday off along with my every Friday's off so I have a weekend before my weekend every other week and it is FAN-FREAKING -TASTIC!

Off to get ready for that hot lunch date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment