Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where did the time go??

Since my sweet little Aubrey is still napping I have time to post again!  I was sitting here thinking about her and cannot believe that she will be 9 months old in just a few days.  It really seems like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms for the very first time...
She was so tiny, only 6lbs 2oz!  She was like a doll!  Although she is still tiny "petite", 9 months has flown by!  She looks less and less like a baby and more and more like her daddy! 
The last 9 months have been the BEST 9 months of my life and I couldn't imagine my life without my beautiful, sweet, amazing baby girl!  Seriously, what did we ever do without this little peanut!

I could post picture after picture of this girl but here are a few of my very favorites:

Isn't she just precious!
My little "budda baby"!

My two favorite girls!  Aubrey couldn't have gotten a better Grammy!  We are both blessed to have her in our lives!

Daddy's future basketball star!  Aubrey please don't hate me for all the crazy pictures I took of you!
She still gives this sweet look, only now it's a bit more ornery!

She's been a daddy's girl from the beginning!  Dexter is such an amazing daddy!

Look at those eyes! 

What a little hammy ham!

No doubt about it, she's an outside kinda girl!

loves making a mess!

Didn't want to get those pretty little hands dirty!

Love this baby!
Showing mommy how big she was! 

playing peek-a-boo with mommy

cutest bunny EVER!
 Playing peek-a-boo with mommy
Getting so excited while reading a book, all because she saw a doggy!

1st Thanksgiving

I know everyone had always said cherish every second because it goes by too fast.  They all couldn't be more right.  Before we know it she'll be all grown up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment