Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving it a try...

Over the last few years I've become slightly obsessed interested following blogs, namely my beautiful sister-in-laws and a few great decorating and crafting sites I came across.  Because of this new found interest I figured "hey why couldn't I do this??" 

Because we recently moved into a new home, decorating/renovations are and will be a big part of our lives for the next 20-30 few years!  We moved into a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Ranch house that just needed some TLC to become a beautiful home!  It is super special because it is the house my husband, Dexter, grew up in.  We love the idea our our kids growing up in the same house daddy did!  We've slowly done a few projects and are making it our home!

Along with decorating I absolutely love crafting.  Anything from scrapbooking to jewelry making-I love it all.  I love trying to craft something even if it doesn't turn out perfectly it is something that I made with my own hands.  I'm currently taking my love of crafting and creating to Etsy-Love Love Love Etsy!  It was great to find a place to showcase and sell my items.  I currently have mostly jewelry listed but am hoping to eventually expand to whatever my little heart and hands can craft!  I've slowed down a bit since our beautiful daughter Aubrey came along.  It's a wee bit difficult trying to balance working, being a wifey and raising a child! 

Here's a link to my Etsy site, check it out and I hope you find something you'll love!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyCloverCreations

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new blog! Glad to know others are also obsessed with reading blogs...I don't know what it is! Sometimes I feel like it is reality tv, but centered around people you actually care about. Can't wait to see your updates!
    I'll be creepin...

    ReplyDelete