Monday, May 30, 2011

Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan sounds pretty darn good, doesn't it? 
I'm going to be an Aunt!!!
And Aubrey is going to have a sweet little cousin and I'm sure she will love him/her and never ever boss him/her around...ok so she is totally going to be the bossy big cuzzie with the little attitude she already has at a mere 15 months...but nonetheless she will love her little best friend.  I can only hope the two of them are close friends who always look out for each other and keep each other out of trouble! 

I could not be more excited for these two...they are going to be such awesome parents!


They will not be finding out the gender, a great move, but the suspense will kill me!  I can't wait to know whether I'll be spoiling a little girl with things like these

Itty bitty newborn sequin felt flower headband

Chiffon Ruffle Bum Bloomers - Great Photo Prop - Other Colors Available SALE

or a little boy with these
tools tools tools...so man-ly

 

 How cool is this...but this Little P boy won't be doing jumps or stunts to break anything!!

So happy for Dustin and Jess!  Congrats guys, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment